Friday, July 17, 2009

KLa Project

Rainy morning dew
Accompany the cold
And I still here waiting for hope
Since you go
Grief behind this
Half-hearted space now feels
Empty reasonless
Only you are able to fill

My love you are my dream
My long always wait your coming
Washed acute
You truly irreplaceable
When you back? Do not want to move my heart

Although many other interest
Attempting to make the heart
But memories will yourself
Always call my happiness

Lyrics on the track is from KLa Project. Not a secret anymore if their songs are very poetic, as if the very soul and heart of women. As if even though we only swing with their poetic songs. With simple wave music but the lyrics are terrible, we just make the women not in a sappy.

My one fans of KLa Project, I am still of primary school music KLa Project is not foreign in the ear. The age group that the band music can be calculated in with the fingers. And they especially do not KLa Project already in existence they no doubt again in the music world. They present the music in the world since 1988.

For a song with the title on my heart do not want to switch. Enough for me to touch. At least women indeed have a soft heart, which can be easily broken in pieces if hurt and the heart can also hard like steel.

Although many other interest
Attempting to make the heart
But memories will yourself
Always the call my happiness

Try it out the end of this song lyric, describe if women really have his heart for a berth, then the woman will be faithful until the end of the waiting time. Do not want to move my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment