Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Me And Jingga

may only be the soul that is not also protected
in prayer
to feel the vibrate errancy
I passed

feel at the time was lost
oh my silent
depressed only when the contrary
me singing

ideals of love hope
and I brought in the old story
ideals of love hope
and brought in my long story

anger that is not also say
not revealed
even if it was self bounded tendence
the singing

Words on the song is about I of Orange.

Orange, so I always call. Possible for most ordinary people are called sunset or sunrise. But for me the more beautiful orange and have more meaning. Orange only enough to restore hope for the remaining, giving the spirit of a million lives in a fragile. Simply look back orange heart color.

Orange is a mix yellow and red. Color that accompany color twilight
Encrustation on the sidelines beautiful skyline and the clouds.

When not freeze surely come change with the strength of love. But Orange is the time I hug fragile

No comments:

Post a Comment