Friday, June 19, 2009

Rachel Bilson And Charlize Theron

Rachel Bilson
We know the style of Rachel Bilson diet, then we realize that our belief was wrong, that if we are on a diet should not be consumed snacks.

Food is always a small part of this stage to go anywhere he is, but he always choose the healthy snack. "I am so grumpy if I eat ... I always take something in the pocket. If you're on the plane and I brought the bag of apples or a dry cake or cracker. "If you want to follow Bilson is hooked consumed snaks, select foods that free sugar, nuts or sugar free candy.

In fact we need not fear to consume snacks .... if ya on a diet, but with a note, sugar free.

Charlize Theron
Try a course such as Charlize Theron diet. Avoid eating snacks after meals can be tighten with the portion of high-calorie food, which was presumably done Theron. "I am very careful when choosing the issue of food a balanced healthy food, but eating it in six types of food a day in small portions. If I imagine burger, from the loss of control to make myself, I eat only a quarter, "said Theron. You can also do the same diet, eating in small plates and do not eat French fries in the number of lots, eating grilled meat and cream sauce. Choose salads and vegetables.

Surely in the diet such as this can serve you with joy, and feel no need you be ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment